In The News
- May/June 2012 Wedding Planner Magazine “Be the Driving Force for Tented Success” by Kim King Smith http://www.weddingplannermag.com
- April 13-26, 2012 Broadripple Gazette “Kim King Smith Events Wedding Planning” http://www.broadripplegazette.com
- March 27, 2012 Onewed.com “Tulle and Lace for your Romantic I Dos”, http://www.onewed.com/
- March 20, 2012 Emmaline Bride “Union Station Indianapolis Wedding: Josh and Leslie”, http://emmalinebride.com/real-weddings/union-station-indianapolis-wedding-leslie-josh/
- December 2011, Fox 59 morning feature on New Year’s Eve Party Ideas, http://www.fox59.com/videogallery/66940505/News/Sherman-Live:-New-Year’s-Party-Ideas#pl-62815605
- November 1, 2011, North Magazine www.indynorthmag.com, “Party Time”
- August 2011, http://wrtv.cityvoter.com/kim-king-smith-events-llc/biz/84156 Voted #1 Bridal Consultant 2011,Named #1 4Four years in a row!
- March 31, 2011 Style Me Pretty www.stylemepretty.com , “Chicago Inspired Indianapolis Wedding”
- April 10, 2011 Indianapolis Star www.indystar.com
- 2011 April North Magazine www.indynorthmag.com,” Bridal Trends”
- Your Wedding Indianapolis, www.yourweddingindy.com, Summer 2010, Pictures featuring one of our FABULOUS weddings at the Scottish Rite. Photos courtesy of Bello Romance Photography, www.bellophotograph.com
- Indianapolis Monthly/Indiana Bride Summer 2010, “It’s Your Party: 14 Ways to Make Your Wedding Day Feel Like You” www.indianapolismonthly.com
- 2010 South Magazine www.indysouthmag.com
- 2010 Columbus The Republic, “Bride and Joy” www.therepublic.com
- 2010 She Magazine, “Decision Time for Brides” www.therepublic.com
- 2009 Angie’s List “Holiday Entertaining with a Flair” www.angieslist.com
- Kim King Smith Events, LLC was awarded Best Wedding Planner in Indianapolis for 2009. Kim King Smith Events was Voted #1 on the Indy Channel A-List “Best Local Businesses” for the 2009 Best Wedding Planner in Indianapolis. www.theindychannel.com
- Kim King Smith Events, LLC was designated by the Association of Bridal Consultants, Accredited Bridal Consultant, only one of 19 in the world! Only one in Indiana! www.bridalassn.com
- Kim King Smith Events, LLC was awarded Best Wedding Planner in Indianapolis for 2008. Kim King Smith Events was Voted #1 on the Indy Channel A-List “Best Local Businesses” for the 2008 Best Wedding Planner in Indianapolis. www.theindychannel.com
- Macy’s Department Store, Castleton Square Mall, Indianapolis, Indiana has named Kim King Smith of Kim King Smith Events, LLC as exclusive bridal consultant. “Kim King Smith is highly recommended and sought after as a professional bridal consultant in the Indianapolis, Indiana area and an active member of the Association of Bridal Consultants,” stated Debra Matthews, Wedding Registry Manager. www.macys.com
- Johnson County Business Leader cover story “King for A Day!”, Planning a wedding can be a stressful endeavor, and that’s where Kim King Smith comes in! by Mike Beas, April 2009. www.businessleader.bz
- “When the Honor of Your Presence is Requested”, by Nancy Wheeler for the Columbus Indiana Republic Newspaper’s She Magazine, June 2007 issue. Kim King Smith gives advice on wedding etiquette. www.therepublic.com
- “Take This Job and Love It!” by Brittany Hart, for the Columbus Indiana Republic, September 2007 explains Kim’s career as a wedding consultant and event planner and the steps she has taken to make it the best. www.therepublic.com
- “Simple Plan Big Party” by BJ Fairchild Newman for the Shelbyville Indiana News featured Kim giving advice on ways to enjoy holiday entertaining. The December 19, 2007 article offered readers advice on how to enhance what they have and make their party a smashing success. www.theshelbynews.com
- The Indy Star’s Home and Garden section featured an article on Kim King Smith Events, LLC written by Julie Cope Saetre and entitled “The Gift of Fab”. Here Kim and Tammy Radez, owner of Fine Line Designs in Westfield, Indiana teamed together to give tips on decorating and entertaining for the holidays. www.indystar.com
- Kim King Smith Events, LLC was 2007 Novice State Scholarship Recipient of Association of Bridal Consultants. www.bridalassn.com
- Article “Minimizing the Chaos” by Jenni Bryant. Wedding consultant makes event planning easier on the bride For the Republic Newspaper’s SHE Magazine. Click here to read the article. www.therepublic.com
- Kim King Smith Events, LLC was Named 2008 Art of the Table On Site Coordinator, Association of Bridal Consultants largest annual event held at the Indiana Museum of Art in February.
Kim King Smith has spearheaded unique festival and community events that have received coverage on the NBC Today Show, Indianapolis Star, USA Today, The Columbus Daily Republic, Shelbyville News, Franklin Daily Journal, Indianapolis Monthly Magazine. She Magazine, South Magazine, Angie’s List, Indy Mom’s, Johnson County Business Leader and Midwest Living Magazine.
Kim King Smith Events, LLC has been featured in area women’s magazines and been featured in bridal consultant articles.
Kim King Smith has also been featured on local radio shows and has written articles for many Central Indiana publications.
Kim values her education. She attends and studies annually at many continuing education seminars and programs coast to coast.
Kim King Smith Events, LLC provides the latest in design and trends; making our clients events, simply incredible..
Kim’s talent and past accreditation for marketing, promotion and fund raising sets her apart from her competition. Her many referrals for successful events proves that she surpasses the client’s goals.